call me bitch,call me whore.

Just so you know,i can't wait for Saturday and Sunday. I'm gonna parttyyyy like crazyyyy!
okay,tipu sgt. haha. Its simply my second brother's and Mia's bday.
Shah Endy on the 12th,Saturday while Mia's on the 13th,Sunday.
How cool is that? haha. So for brother's bday,mum decided to have picnic and have satay?
While Mia's having a picnic too at Changi,right?
And i'm not sure how to get there either cause mom and dad might not go so i ask
Haimin to go along with me but she didn't know too. haha.
oh,abt the presents. Let's just say i have somethings in my mind. hehe. (=
Today,I didn't attend school. Didn't feel like to. So i met with Iman who didn't turn up also.
While walking,it started to rain heavily.
We hang around,had our breakfast,talks,bitch,laughs,walks,smiling.
ahhh,that's my world with her from now on.
never gonna let her down. (=
BTW,did i tell you about Acap's card tricks? I was looking forward for him to do Bad Influence
And he did. I think you should just see how my reaction was that day.
It was sooooooo like amazing.. I love it.
Then yesterday,he showed me a trick named Angle Zero. Damn,it made me freak out.
I know there's smthg fishy but when he tore a lil bit of the card,
how can it appear in my pocket right?
ishk. aku tk suke ah kau acap. suke trick org je. hahha.
stop your ego. you're frm bad to worse.
and you,just get lost. i have no time to entertain you.
Labels: its time to bring it on