i'll never break your heart
Sunday, July 6, 2008 / 5:48 PM

the kids are here once again,just waiting for danny to come here from plaza with bro & sis.
at first,thought of going out but was very tired because of ysrtdy 'event.'
i can't comment at friendster for now,so ppl be patient for my comments.
bottom line: Friendster Busuk!

I think using Mozilla Firefox is much better than Internet Explorer. hehs,thats why
i'm starting to use it. Okay wait. Why am i talking abt Mozilla and Internet? hah!

I'm bored and i can't wait for tomorrow.
Its my girls movie date with my babes,Nurul Iman and Putri Nurul Yasmin.
Still not sure whether to watch Hancock or Get Smart or Wanted.
But i wanna watch Wanted so badly. )=
and whenever i ask Yasmin's opinions, she will always say,
"Aku Anything."
itu lah line dier. -_-

I need Starbucks. Someone please treat me. Thank you.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook