Thursday, June 26, 2008 / 9:10 PM

I love PE today. I finished the 5 stations after a month not doing it. hehe.
After all that,we decided to join the guys for soccer. We were the goalkeepers. hehe.
BUT in the end,we made our body shape ABC shadows and we completed it! wooohoooo!
and i'll always get the difficult alphabet to do. tsk.
so,whenever the ball comes to us,its Lydia who always save it. -.-

After that, lessons were as per normal. I was keeping quiet which is so not me
but i don't mind. Recess time,anis and I sit with the boys while
Lydia went for early relase due to her shootings. tsk.
School end at 3.30pm and was so draggy cause it was Amaths.
Mr Imran and his expressions. haha. never failed making me and Pushpa laugh.


Walked with Anis and Iman and I head to Lot One after that to go popular.
Since we can't find the fulscap she wants,we head to BPP.
Then we sat and ate at LJS.
We talked abt MT and Eng Oral that is going on right now and make jokes out of it.


AND she still kept all those msg from April till now! haha. So i read every single of it,
except that i still have about 900 plus msg to read. Or maybe 1000 plus? hmmm..
So,people said what they want to say but actually don't mean it.
Things change,people change and we have to move on.
they say i was being left out and i've realised that. soo,
i just wanna say that i don't mind. hehe. (=


i think its a long post. haha. wow,i don't thnk i wanna be online everysingle day.
due to prelim coming up which is end of this month. hehe.
so paham-paham ye people.
class,please co-orperate. let's go sec 5 together! -.-

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook