its been long since the last proper post. i've been very busy and lazy to online. I spend the time watching and catching up my favourite dramas/karaoke cds/cartoons and of course,mtv. I can't live without mtv,that's a must-see. haha,its where i got all the info-s and new songs/videos. Wooohooots! i saw saw loser! haha,i miss them. anyways,favourite reality show is still Making The Band 4. i can't believe Aubrey is hitting on Donnie. i just sit there and bite my nails looking at both of them.and I melt whenever i hear Brian A. sings. (=
oh shucks! why is imeem is so like a whore? i hate you,hoe! -.- so,did i tell you i'm addicted to playing computer games? haha,yeap. i am right now. Well,i use to have counter strike,but i don't know what happened that bro said we can't play anymore. oh come on,we wasted the 60 over bucks for the cd. i mean not we but you. hhaha. So fourth bro and i did our shopping ystrdy. ride his bike and i was screaming like some aunty who's purse is being stole. Bro withdraw the his money and gave me 20 since he owe me 20(senyum selebar-lebarnya). In the end,we bought lots of snacks,nestum(for family,adults not kids) and four different glass bottles. You know,those old times use the glass bottles of coca-cola.
I had another maths consultation just now. I was pretty restless towards the end of the consultation. My mind was on smthg else. Sorry mira and haimin that i made you two change your plan and in the end i can't make it. Really sorry. So i had tough times thinking abt everythg.
Wana is back in Singapore. I miss her so much,and aqil too. I miss yasmin and iman. I miss Descartes too. The whole lot of them thats why i send "i miss you" comment at friendster. Not all but those who i can think of. Juraimi,i miss your craps too! I miss everyone! I miss lisz. I miss kymah and mas. I miss tyqa and banso. I miss adib and an. I miss ami and enaa and ana. I miss khair and fish and shabil. I miss annie and zuura. I miss nunu and lyn and sha and other bernoullies. I miss other people who miss me too. (=i've been typing like a fcuker. haha. i never wanted to type like that.
OH,MY HOUSE JUST GOT A BLACKOUT. TWICE. sorry shah and fizz(who i was chatting with in msn and suddenly the blackout happen)! I can't log in back. No idea why and i'm getting lazier. I was upset that Helven was out but what to do,they have to choose the best out of the best. I'm gonna miss seeing those cutie faces on anugerah band. but right now,i'm rooting for knightwings. Oh,go check out their myspace page as well as rockvival. My brother got their songs recorded at the real damn fcuking studio without telling us. -.- alrght. bye.
so long suckers!and i'm sorry if the person i miss is the person who i shouldn't miss.but oh well, i've moved on honey.so whats the irony of it?Labels: the price is right