why is that cute boy smiling at me?
Friday, May 9, 2008 / 9:37 PM

I didn't attend to school due to this reason,
MY BUTT HURTS.
hahahaha,it really do.
i can't sit down too long or even stand up for too long.
hahha,damn it sounds so gay.

I tagged along with mum to CWP to buy grandma's present
for mothers' day. hehs.
and i still don't know what to get for mum.
Walked around,find some brooches
and i begged mum to head Banquet cause i was
freaking hungry. haha.
Had my Sambal Fish and F&N Grape. :D

I'm still thinking whether to watch Congkak or not.
BUT i really wanna watch P.Ramlee The Musical.
tsk,but the tickets was sold out ehm i heard. ):
and,i'm still crying about Ayat-ayat Cinta,
even if its just the making of or the advertisements.
I can feel the pain,i really do. -__-"

and i really do wanna go Sentosa tomorrow!!
so special promotion is up.
WHOEVER GO TO SENTOSA TMRW WITH ME,
WILL BE MY BOYFRIEND FOR THE DAY. :D

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook