making the band 4
Thursday, May 29, 2008 / 6:57 PM
I watched the finale just now,
its an encore btw.
i knew that my Brian Andrews would be in.
and i was also interested in Donnie,that white guy among them.
I was closely to tear(maybe),when they sang one of their song.
but a ballad version of it,not original.
and gosh,their voices is like woaaahh~
Donnie played the keyboard and damn,
i feel for the song! haha.

I was surprised when Donnie didn't make it in the band.
I was really upset though.
but you know what,Diddy is very kind.
He made Donnie as a solo artist.
GOSH,I WAS CRYING.
haha,cause like diddy has the say you know.
and he made Donnie,ONLY Donnie,
to be the solo artist.
thank you Diddy~ (=

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook