for a minute,i thought today is saturday.
when actually its friday. haha.
actually its a half day for our school which
i think i should just go
but i didn't.
i woke up late,
and then told mum today is actually half day
so even if i go late like no use.
and she said okay and go to sleep.
as well as me.
dad came home for lunch and wanted to scold me
of my absentism
but i explained and he said okay.
i have a stomach cramp right now and
i'm holding it on. baaahh!
i think i'm following mum to cik esah's house
tomorrow,one of my relative is getting married.
so mira,come down laaah.
and kak haimin,i know you won't come. boo you!
and i have no idea what song to put and
so i put this song since its been playing in my mind recently.
"It's like you hated me around
But when I left you couldn't stand it
And you needed me around
But I can't take the ups and downs
It's one thing that I found
I gotta get over you"
Labels: i'm leaving you