
okay,i know. blogging for a second time.
but i don't know what i should do now.
boo lah.
looking at qila's blog,i miss a1 too. haha.
i miss that cutie,hottie ben adams.
so sad that his own album is not sold worldwide.
and remember haimin?
you were the one who "introduce" them to me.
and we went gaga over them.
hahaha,sweet old memories. :D
"How can I sing when my words have run dry
how can i smile with the tear in my eye
Summer's so lost when its raining in June
that's how it feels
when i'm missing you"
"How is it now that I can tell you I love you?
How is it only now that it’s too late?
What can I do?
The love that we had is torn in two.
So you take the smiles,
From all of our years.
I’ll take the tears"
haha,both my favourite song till now.
how i wish i can turn back time.
Labels: kidnap my heart