
Hello lovely readers,
the rain just stop and my computer is being suckish once more.
(SUMPAH I HATE FRIENDSTER.
ITS GETTING ON MY NERVE.
I SHOULD LEAVE FRIENDSTER SOON.)
and i need to upload my pictures in photobucket since
my computer had been lagging.
I have a lot of folders of pictures. damn,i have to get my own hard disk soon.
All i did in school today is yawn and yawn and yawn.
I slept at 2.30 in the morning.
Hehs,what did i do? Homework? Only did some.
But i enjoyed talking to Muhsin. hahs,
we did lots of singing rather than talking.
Okay bedek lah,but we sang lots of songs.
From Anuar Zain to ST 12 to T-Pain to Nurun Nuwarrah to Vagetoz
to Chris Brown to Eka Mairina
and others that i can't remember what it is. ahha.
boo lah his hp.
Every 59:59(59min,59secs),the phone will disconnect.
But the number mcm cool gitu.
Then when its time for us to really hang up,he said
gdnights,gdbyes and 3,2,1
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!
ahhahah,i didn't have any chance to say goodbye! ahha.
Boo him!
anyway,hehs. thanks dude!
Had lotsa fun talking to you and have fun working,right now! nyanyanya.
Currently watching a sinetron at RTM 1,Kahwin Muda.
Agnes Monice looks good. I've always loved her from the start.
Loved her songs,so much of being link to my personal life.
Ahh.whatever shit lame story.
Oh,i miss a used to be close friend of mine. boo him!
I'm also missing that prettygirls of mine,ATYEEE and BANSO.
I missed KYMAHHHH and MASOHMAS too.
I missed the malay girls and boys in Bernoulli.
bye laaaaa!
I missed him,suddenly.
its strange that nowadays i kept dreaming about him.
gosh,throw that feeling far far away yanie before its too late! :D
Labels: with youuuu