
I wanted to change my blogskin again but didn't find any interesting.
I'm tired of creating my own one.
hahha,so yeah. Thought of doing like my old one,
but lazy to edit pics lah. itu lah,ini lah. baaaaaaaaaahhhh!
For the first time in school on Thursday,i didn't feel sleepy.
Except for Anis,who slept for every lesson and can't seem to open up her eyes.
She looked funny though cause she kept trying to open her eyes,
but still closing them. ahha..
I'm starting to love E Maths class rather than last time.
All thanks to Ju and Acap who kept teaching me.
hehs,tapi Acap. LU TAKE CARE SIOL. haha!
A Maths? NAAAAAAAHH!
I still hate A Maths.
Supposely today thought of going night class.
but malas. thought today there's maulidur rasul at al-iman
but don't have. thanks for the wrong info meeerah!
ahhahaha,dah semangat nk pergi tros tkder.
eh,syarif on tv. err,okay. nemind. haha.
anyway,been thinking whether to go out or not tomorrow.
He's looking forward to see me and Mira to be at his father's restaurant.
But its so far. and town?
town is sucha bore to me right now.
Asyik-asyik town. mcm tkder tmpt lain.
Eh! Botanical garden!
Yessssaaaaaaa!
But i don't know how to go there. dush!
bye laaaaaaa.
Lydia,Teck Yi,Jia Rong,Helmi,Zaini did not attend school today.
BOOOOOOOOOOOO sama drg! BOO!
and mirah,cheer up baby! we're here for you. :D
Labels: you used to be the reason why