sucha bitch.
Saturday, March 15, 2008 / 7:20 AM
BLOGGER IS SUCHA SLUT,BITCH ASSHOLE!
NOW I CAN'T UPLOAD ANY PICTURES.
FCUK FCUK FCUK BLOGGER.
I HATE YOU WHORE! grrrrr~!


Supposely to go town with some of Descartes but since not everyone turn up,
i decided to stay at home and try to complete my homeworks.
Right now,deciding whether to go out tomorrow or not.
To town or Zhenghua CC?
haha,one is a dance competition.
the other is a band competition.
i think better stay at home ehh. but school start next week,and like
8 more weeks/2 months is O LEVEL MALAY.


Like woaaaahhh! Cepat lah sial. gosh.
I odtained a C6 for Malay for CA1. hahah! I know,rabak kan?
Dush! Malas nk fikir psl tu please.
Texting Muhsin now. heh,sorry dude!
He expected to meet me at town today but i didn't go.
heh,soryyyy lah dol!

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook