saturday morning
Sunday, March 30, 2008 / 2:03 AM
the girl who i'll always miss.
and we don't look alike lah dey!

So its 10.38am and i'm still not widely awake.
My 4th brother woke me up at 7am something and say,"BYE."
and i was like "whatt?" in a sleepy face and saw him all dressed up,
then he said,"I'm going to Anugerah Band Audition."
I was shocked and was like,"I thought you say tak jadi."
Then he smile and close my room door and i shouted GOOD LUCK.
And i went back to sleep. haha.

I woke up again and texted my brother.
I think by now,he had already performed.
gosh,i have no idea what song he sang with his band.
i thought of dropping off there later on but since he performed alrdy,
what for wanna go right... haha.
I'm praying hard that he'll be in the next round.
woohoooooo!
okay,he just texted me.
HE'S IN THE NEXT ROUND BABYYYY!


Later on i'll be heading bugis plus town area.
Meeerah and gang,do text me later on so that i can join you people.
I don't know what to wear.
alright then people. i got to do my chores first.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook