TAGS REPLIED.
Kymahhhhh: I LOVE YOU TOO BBY! .
Thank you for being there for me. :D
Banso: I LOVE YOU TOO DARLING! haha,i miss the times we spend together.
Thank you for everything bebey! you always made me smile.
Mira: hehs. I LOVE YOU TOO BBY! much much much more than i love myself.
A million thank you is not enough for you.
kiddie: haha,yes anis. thank you so so so so so much.
really glad that i made you go, "AWWW." haha!
meeerah: itu laaaaaa! ahaha,you rock mine too!
hehs. suker je.
zuuu : i mention because i'm thankful of what i became now.
its because of all of you.
without all of you,it would be so much different.
MASOHMAS: hehs. welcome sayang! I LOVE YOU TOO DARLING!
AT: hehs. thanks bebey! hah, thank you so much cause
never fail giving me advices. cheers to you too! :D
annie and Juliet! talking among themself in my tagboard. so dun need to reply.
zuuu : naaaah,i join meeerah instead. :D
Juliet!: hah,kau kan CHIEF kiter. hahahahhahhahahha!
zuuura`: aper nie tukar nick? haha.
i want cookies and lollipops! SO GO BUY NOW. hahha.
Juliet!: haha,boo sama lydia balik!
meeerah:] : thanks to you too minah tak menjadi! haha... lovelove!
kiddie: eh! kau dah tgkkk? haha,kay best! so actually klakar lah?
haha,mcm epic movie?
Atyeeeeeeeee: I MISS YOU TOO BBY!
alyn: hehs. welcome beb. and i'll always remember you also.
Will nvr forget a bestfriend who loves to eat fishball
during primary school years. haha.
nunu: hehs. me too. ):
Labels: tags