
I miss this girl.fcuking missing her. ):
okay,move on.
I'll just keep this post short alright? heh.
So yeah,hang out with aliff and anita and wana after school.
saw cousin and his fiancee at McCafe.
Talked about everything.
It seems that we got a lot to talk. Duhh,classmate for 2 yrs and separated.
I can't believe what i heard.
Was disgusted but at the same time expected of it.
Aper lah nk jadi ngn dunia nie kan kan kan.
dah nk kiamat,mcm-mcm yg terjadi.
and no,i didn't meet him today.
he's working,yeah. at changi.
dushdush! too far laaahh.
i admit i missed him but,
i missed his eyelashes more.
heh,serious! tk bedek.
seriously jealous of his eyelashes.
gonna buy fake eyelashes soon! haha.
this song reminds me of him.
haha,he thought this song is the one that you ride at funfair,
the one where you ride the horses. Haha,damn funny.
urghh,what? i'm in love?
how i wish i'm not. (=
Labels: missed