
hell jyeah,i get to upload the pictures.
but i got a lot of pictures more and i'm lazy please.
Decided to stay home and online all the way.
going to do my homework later on.
Tomorrow,going out with Shafiz. Gonna repair his hp?
and watch a movie? haha.
Wednesday,helping the dikir barat thingy for malay thingy. haha.
Thursday, girls day out with Y.W.Y.I. and Kathy and Nana.
Friday? DESCARTES APER PLAN SIAAAAA???
Saturday, shopping with Kak Haimin. YESSSAAAA!
I'm fully booked this week? hhahaha....
I don't even know whether mum will let me out.
Oh shit,mum going to Malaysia tomorrow.
So dad take in charge? ahhhh,he's not at home anyway.
and brothers will be kepo. for sure.
So far,i'm doing great with my life.
No boys,no confusions.
Glad that I'm the new me. uh uh.
Gonna be nice to everyone.
trying to put the past behind and be friends with everyone.
those who i have conflicts with and everyone else.
I wannabe a better person from now on.
Not happy with someone,tell straight forward.
Happy with someone,thank them for making life a complete one.
My world right now revolves around girlfriends,Descartes and Myspacers.
Haha,friendster? not into it please.
Facebook? coming soon maybe?
Labels: i wannabe