cinta terlarang
Friday, March 7, 2008 / 10:39 AM
I didn't turn up to school today.
Yesterday i was home at 12am and was damn tired
I woke up at around 8am so yeah,can't get in to school anyway.
Continue my sleep and woke up at 12pm.
Mum nagged as usual but no biggie,its normal.
Oh,then i saw this one shirt lying on my messy table.
Open it up and asked mum who gave me that.
It seems that my bro's company had been shutted down.
*kuang kuang kuang*
And its his colleague's uniform and he gave it to me.
I tried it on and woaahh,nice for work but not for outings. heh.
Then my bro saw it and say,okay,come work with me.
Haha,my mum looked at him and start to nagged.
You see,my bro worked in a bar so yeah,of course my mum nagged.
but i just kept laughing.

Then watched tv and currently,half way cleaning up my room.
Its been messy nowadays.
and i'm helping my bro composing a song.
heh,song title: CINTA TERLARANG
urgh,its still under construction so i can't tell anything yet.
Anyway,i don't what to say anymore.
I don't know what i'm feeling.
I guess its just some infatuation.
I don't think i'm in love but seeing him,
can make me smile from ear to ear.
But we just hang out recently and yeah,lots of things happen.
quite shocking but let see how it goes.
And Mira,don't worry. We'll meet soon kaaaan...
And its the MR. E darling.

I DO I DO MISS DESCARTES.
PLEASE,LET ME LOVE ALL OF YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.
(=

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook