when you're gone
Friday, February 29, 2008 / 9:16 AM



Heh,today i went home early at 9.30am. Thank you OM! I was really sick,i guess? My temp was actually only 37.1 but OM let me go home anyway cause i was coughing real bad in the office. So called my mum up and talked and got out of school. Then while waiting for the bus,mum called again and asked whether i can manage going home alone so i said can but she insisted my dad to pick me up. By then i was really hungry but i waited anyway. Snapped pictures as i was really bored at that time.Then Dad picked me up at bus stop and head to the coffeeshop and bought Mee Siam and Soto Ayam. Heees~!

Back home Abg Khai,my bro's friend, was sleeping at the sofa. Haha,it seems that every single day Abg Khai has been sleeping over here. Except that today Abg Nizam wasn't here. Oh,my bro. Having to deal with so much of heartbreaks,he finally turned to a Malaysian girl? Hah,but this girl ain't any kampung girl or ordinary girl. She used to performed singing with an ang moh named Ryan at some concert hall. I tell you,her voice is so damn nice! She sang most of Alicia Keys songs at some videos that my bro took and wah! I'm really amazed of her voice. And my brother being so sweet willing to go down there,at Melaka, just to meet her last few days ago. He took his leave and well,went to Melaka without us knowing but called up and said he's there when he had arrived there. Afterall,i find that she's quite sweet though. Chatted with her tru my bro's yahoo messenger. Heh,i'm glad my bro is happy right now. I could see the smiles on his face whenever she's online. But well,its like better to be friends though. They're so far away and haish,if she became a real singer then no chance for my bro! Haha,thats what my mum advices him. Getting to see my brother getting hurt last time really made my heart aches. I can't believe his ex fiancee would do that to him. I even started to love his ex fiancee and now,she's married to some other guy. Err,last long lah eh..?


Okay,move on. Saturday,there's a plenty of things going on. I missed watching people skank. Hah,and so there's a ska gig this saturday. At the same time,i heard Amy Spade band is going to perform? Haha,so which one i should go? And i want my Starbucks treat from Lisz! Oh god,and oh holiday is coming up! But only for a week though. I've been booked on 10 and i've booked myself on 13. On 10, i'll be going out with Kathy,Nana and Y.W.I. As for 13, i'll be going out to watch Step Up 2,the movie i've been waiting for since last year. Heard stories about Step Up 2 being a boring storyline but what i'm looking for is the dance. Its so tempting to watch the movie online. My bro kept saying don't waste money,just watch it at internet. Haha,pandai tapi dier sendiri every month tgk citer baru.

Damn, i missed Mira. Hah,padahal baru semalam jumpe. I have a lot to talk to you about seriously. Semalam macam byk distractions but i enjoyed seeing your mama's lip. Haha! And Sis Haimin,okay i used to call her Sis Hajar but i don't want to call her by that name anymore since her friends called her Haimin,i missed you! You've missed out somethings so i need to meet you up soon! With Mira also lah. Booked me during holiday please? Hah,like always. :D

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook