This is my sexiest guy in the earth. Bibir SEK ke per!~
Its 11.43am in the morning and i need to get ready to Johor cause at 1pm then we'll go off. Mum is not following so i think i just follow my dad with my aunty and uncle. I'll be back by tomorrow hopefully. When i come back,i need to buy that 5ys and urggh,mug? I really need to back up since i've got hmm,3 U in my report card. Oh,i'm gonna miss everyone! And Mira, I NEED TO MEET YOU! hahahaa,missing you like crazyyyy! And oh,we talk abt that BABAT when we meet okay?! sucha fcuking asshole babat! (:
I need to buy somethings but i don't know what.. Oh,i need tops! running out of it. Boxers! yeah,someone please recommend me the shops that sell different kinds of girls boxers. I don't know where to head to for boxers. Okay,i need to go. Mum had been nagging to clean up my room before going Mlysia. I'm actually quite sleepy cause i can't sleep last night. End up talking to him from 12am till 4am. Kept hanging up and calling back. Haha,aper? Rindu kaaaannn! I know.. So don't forget our date on Sunday! Take care people. Have a fun holiday bby!
Labels: sekkkkkkkk~