SUNDAY MORNING
Sunday, February 24, 2008 / 1:43 AM
FIRSTLY,its Sunday and i was woken up by my grandma.
She would be heading back to Johor and so said goodbyes to her.
Continue my beauty sleep but end up waking up early and
can't sleep back.
Blogging came into mind and thats why i'm blogging!
Haha,Meeerah coming over at 11am to study with me and my bro.
My bro going to teach those we're not good/understand topics.
Gosh,i really do want to pass my maths. BOTH of it.
Hope this time,there's improvement! *wink*

Yesterday,Barney and aunty dropped by my house.
I stepped into my house and found out that Barney vomitted in my room.
Hah,was funny though cause he kept repeating "Barney muntah,Barney muntah."
Then he was shy towards me lah kannn! haha,i want to dukung then he don't want.
Aunty say he's shy. Then behind me skipping and laughing.
When looked back,he was smiling at me. Hah,cute BARNEY!


Then we head to BPP to watch Sheila Rusly and Jehan Miskin.
I was really looking forward for Jehan Miskin uh.
Then saw Tyeqaa and err,i don't know who but i know her there.
Ar first,Revalina was singing,then Eka Mairina then DIDICAZLI!
WOOOHHH~! I shouted like a mad person. Hah,didn't expect him to be there.
Then Styles from Beyond was there too!
What a great dance they cheoreograph. I love the starting.
WAH! Gelek tkleh angkat beb! Satu-satu power maha power! HAH!
Then after that then Jehan Miskin and Sheila Rusly came out.
WAH! He's so damn good looking siaaaaa~!
I LOVE HIS HAIR! and his smileeeee~! Wah! boleh pengsan..
Boleh katerkan handsome but i think good looking is better.
and oh,Didcazli also looked quite nice but i love his voice.
Boleh buat orang cair maha cair. :D

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook