SOULMATE
Thursday, February 14, 2008 / 9:27 AM
Incompatible,
it don't matter though
'cos someone's bound to hear my cry
Speak out if you do
you're not easy to find

Is it possible Mr. Loveable
is already in my life?
right in front of me
or maybe you're in disguise

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
who knows how to love you without being told
somebody tell me why I'm on my own
if there's a soulmate for everyone

Here we are again, circles never end
how do I find the perfect fit
there's enough for everyone
but I'm still waiting in line

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
who knows how to love you without being told
somebody tell me why I'm on my own
if there's a soulmate for everyone
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Most relationships seem so transitory
They're all good but not the permanent one
Who doesn't long for someone to hold
who knows how to love you without being told
somebody tell me why I'm on my own
if there's a soulmate for everyone



Firstly,I missed this kid,SYAMIL SAM. He's my youngest cousin and,

never failed making me smileeee~! I get irritated though with my dad,

who without failed,calling him SHABIL. -__-"


Secondly,i didn't have the mood to laugh or smile in the morning. Don't ask me why.

Partly because of family pressurizing and someone.

But thank you to deary Meeerah for making me smile and laugh.

And thank you for those who realised i'm not me today and trying to make me being okay.


Thirdly,I went to somewhere which quite a peaceful place and well,

get to clear somethings in my mind. I let everything out and gosh,i feel much better.

And now, I'm SURIANI back. I guess. hah,crapness.

Oh~! I saw KAK MUKMIN,who's my cousin, in my canteen today helping the rice stall aunty.

haha,was shocked and i straight away knew that they were her FUTURE MUM AND DAD.


I'll be having religious class every Wednesday with my mum's side of family.

And its fun,seriously but tired cause all of us are working/schooling.

And MIRA,i hope you can join us but you can't. booohoooo~!

Siapa suro tinggal jauh-jauh? Hmmph,nvrmind.

I want to live in Tampines. Haha,trying to persuade my mom to move out of BP. :D

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook