upcoming shows
Sunday, March 2, 2008 / 2:49 PM
I've always wanna blog about this but kept forgetting.
All i want to say is,i'm looking forward to see MAROON 5 in Singapore,
on 250308.
Damn,i really wanna see my sexy bitch,Adam Levine.
Heh,i can't resist his sexy sexy voice.
Please,i wanna go. Give me some cash and i'll let you know what happen,
after the concert. :D

As for them,i heard they're coming here in July,right?
I've been checking out their website and gosh,i love the hoodies and t-shirts.
hehs,in case of some people that don't know this band, its PARAMORE.
They're totally gonna rock your socks out of it. haha,
their songs made me headbang and heh,at home only.
so yeah,i'm gonna save my money to see their show.
I guess its worth every penny of it. hehs.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook