I MISSED MY BUBBLY COUSIN SO MUCH. Hope everythings alright with you there~!





Today PE was fun overall.. Ran 4 times and i can't believe i didn't stop at all. I mean when I ran outside school,i always stop at the sides but today,wooohhoooo~! CONGRATS TO ME! haha,okay jgn layan the crapness. hahha! Other lessons was fine and nothing much to say though. After school,rush to meet Yasmin at Lot One since its a last minute thing. We ate at McCafe. Iman and Yasmin had frappe double chocolate while i had my frappe latte. We also ordered Choc Chip Muffin and cheesecake. It was delicious but i don't like the choc chip cause its so chocolatey! haha,as you know i'm not a chocolate fan. -__-"
Then at 4pm i met the regular people at teck whye but today quite a number of people was there. After quite sometime,AT came by. Oh i missed seeing her around! Babe,if you're reading this good luck in your life alright?! Always looked forward to see you outside beb! After AT came by,Zuraidah came and gosh,let's just say i missed talking to her. You see,we were close when we're in Sec One but i don't know what makes us be apart. So we had a longggggggg chat about everything. A little bit about our personal life and stuffs. Babe,i had a great chat with you! Love to hang out with you again. I know you're going to read this so GOOD LUCK with _ _ _ _ _ _! Haha,anything tell me beb! I'm glad to know if somethings change. You know what i mean! hehehe,love you beb! :D
At 5.30pm I decided to go home and I walked with Zoozoo until that mat rep asked us to wait for him. So walk and walk and i went a different way from them. Then i rushed to meet Wana and Yasmin but unfortunately Yasmin went home instead going to my house. And right now i'm so so tired of typing. Hmm,I guess i'm going to get my bath and do hmwk and study for SS! And one thing i cannot deny is missing him! haha,i'll try not to call him today and see how long i can stand for not hearing his voice even though i missed him. I wanna try laaaah~! Dah bye.
Labels: calling you