








HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATES IT!Let's just talk about yesterday event!
1) Helped the malay dancers for their makeup and oh,i get to make up banso! nyahah...
2) We were rushing for the timing and i had to run to the AVA to take the hairspray but it was locked. -___-"
3) The dance was superb except for the first part,grrrr FARHAH!!
4) Lion dance was scary and i nearly cried. ):
5) something happen but i wasn't involve in the end.
6) After the event,i changed as we planned to go jamming at Bugis.
7) Praying so hard that nothing will happen when on the way to lot 1.
8) Followed Mat Rep cut his hair and i loved his capppp!
9) Went to Bugis and the jamming place was actually at Masjid Sultan and that Mat Rep don't know the place but i know. -__-"
10) Inside the jamming room,everyone rock the room like nobody business!
11) I was the sound control person and i kept adjusting the mic's volume.
12) They jammed Face down,Misery Business and other songs.
13) Met HARTINI! oh-so-missing her after so long never meet up.
14) Mat Rep and Haziq off to FEP while i go back home since they can't make up where to go.
Gosh,I enjoyed jamming with them. When Farhan came,then the room became much much more louder. I'm so looking forward for the next jamming. Okay,that's all. I'll update on Monday since i'm going Johor this Saturday,MAYBE. But i hope so not cause i'll miss that that person! And oh,adib and an. I missed you both! Good luck with your life. Adib,last long okay? :D