deep and meaningless
Monday, February 4, 2008 / 11:18 AM
Sunday is the only day that i believed that i should wake up late but i was woken up at 8am by something which i can't remember what is it.. I went home around 12am yesterday due to hunting shoes with my brother. I was attracted to LeftFoot and all but in the end, i get Kappa.My bro gave me a budget and my shoe was below budget. Haha,cause i don't seem to find other shoes interesting.In my mind,I pictured my own shoe where it is a high cut shoe and there's weird graphics that no one will have. My brother suggested to make my own but i know i'm not a good designer.

As for today,I went out with Mat Thon to search for his cap. I wanted to choose for him and well, i saw a couple of nice caps at Queensway. So we made our way there around 1pm and it was freezing cold in the bus. We went around and around the shopping center and i was so upset that i couldn't find the shop that i love. I kept on wanting to cry and kept on chattering until he's so irritated and asked me to shut up. Haha,sorry beb! So i kept quiet and was finding our way out when we saw the shop that i wanted to go. Was super damn happy and oh,the salesperson is so hmm,hot? haha,but i kept it to myself lah. Then i saw this cap where it says "Get A Girlfriend Or A Dog." Quite nice and gosh,it cost $39. Just for a cap? hmm, i could buy a skinny jean instead.

Mat Thon then decided not to buy the cap there but at Marina. So i just say okay,since he wants to buy it the same with Bat. We headed home as he wanted to meet Bat and me,wanting to meet Wana to take maths bk. I accompanied him to wait for Bat at Senja LRT and ended up home at 5pm. Tomorrow,first period is err,PE. And let's just say it turns me off. It the first day of the week and also the first period of the week and why the hell its gotta be PE? Haha,but i don't mind. I just hope it'll rain. Muahaha... :D

Alright,nothing to say anymore. bye.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook