Wednesday, February 6, 2008 / 12:02 PM


Alright,let me just say that i'm doing three things at one time. I'm currently blogging while watching tv while listening to song. I'm really trying to concentrate at all this three. Haha, but I must sasy i can't concentrate at the tv which ZATHURA,THE SPACE ADVENTURE is on.
I don't wanna blog much and well, sorry friends if i didn't online in msn. Its just that i'm so lazy and i don't want to online for hours. One hour is enough for me. :D

These are the few things that happen just now;

1) Exchange shoes with Syafiq(I wore the "ballet" shoe. :D)
2)Was pissed off when i came to know our class ended at 4pm since the chem teachers gave us break for half-an-hour which i think i don't need that. and i pulled the longgggg face.
3)Ms Fong "chat" with me and Meeerah because we laughed out loud in class? err,move on cher. We know what we're doing. Thank you for pointing out. -_-"
4)Teck Yi was acting weird with his favourite 1980's singer name or whatsoever. He's doing the sexy dance and umm,song? Had a great laughter though. :DDDD ( thats why Ms Fong "chat" with us.)
5)Met Afiq's girlfriend and off to meet those bunch of other guys at pondok.

I think thats all. haha,boring kaaaann? I know but hey,CNY is in two more days baby! Tomorrow is the celebration in school and umm,i don't know what to look forward to. and i don't know whats the plan for tomorrow after school. hmm,someone please tell me what to do.
oh god,i missed a bunch of people... Mostly from Myspace. urrrgghh,turn back time please! :D

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook