Friends,I'M BACKKKKK!
Gosh,for the holidays no internet and blogging was actually quite fine.I thought i couldn't live without it but fortunately,i survived. YEAY ME! (: Having so much things to do made me forget all that! Haha,so lets's just forget about me not onlining and everythg. Soory to those Myspace friends whom i didn't contact with such as, MAS OH MAS(
Gue rindu bangat sama kamuuu!), Ed,Wan,Belle,Zee and a few others who i don't wanna mention. :D
In January,lots of things happen. Being in another class was so much fun. We were lucky to get Descartes class as they are the HOT HOT HEAT,for me. Haha,fun and funny. Its great to know them afterall. Well,for my studies i don't know what to say. No difference in Mathematics and A Maths,in fact its still the same. I can't drop the subjects as minimum is 6. So i just got to go through and bear the suffering.
Let's talk abt my birthday which is on
260108!
All i could say is that its a memorable one. By Descartes and my family and cousins! For Descartes, i didn't expect ANYTHING. I was "fooled" by Meeerah,taking the bait as "puffs!" At first, i thought its just like custard puff but in the end its a cake! I remembered going to the class and Shafiz was like hurry up,teachers waiting. I was blurred but i just follow whatever he's saying. Then i saw everyone outside the class and Meeerah pulled me inside the class. Wana and i was left alone in the class and i was afraid that they would sabotage us. After waiting for awhile, Meeerah started to sing birthday song and went in the classroom. I thought it was just singing BUT Afiq came in the classroom with a cake. I was so shocked until tears came out. I was really touched seyy! So we blow out the candles and eat! All i want to say is
THANK YOU DEAREST DESCARTES ESP. MEEERAH! I promise i'll be a nice person frm now on. haha.
As for the day on my birthday,Mira asked me out to Sentosa. We need to be there by lunch as Kak Hajar is only available for lunch. Met Mira at Harbourfront(
mira,thnks for the flower as well as meeerah for the rose!) and off to meet Kak Hajar at Images of Singapore. We went to Coffee Bean as i wanted to eat cheesecake. We were recommended some drinks and blablabla. I thought the surprise just end there but they got for me something. I thought its just a normal thing but it was a diary fom paperpeople that i really want! And thks Mira for wrapping it with newspaper and a lot of layer too! I nearly cried lah sey! Super shock, and guess what? I get to go on the sky tower for free!
Damn, there's a lot of things to tell when i got home. My family set a party between us and oh, that was when i got sabo with flour,curry and also syrup. It was dirty and all and unexpected.
My sister is so damn evil! :DD Actually, i'm tired to update lah but it seems to be my first update. I just want to say
A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY and FOR ALL THE EFFORT IN SURPRISING ME. I REALLY APPREACIATE ALL THAT. I LOVE ALL OF YOU. (:Labels: birthday bash